Join around 1,000 Lions Club members representing up to 45 countries. Join us for one day or longer...
Day delegate rates: £75.00 per person on Thursday (including opening ceremony & Welcome Dinner), with Friday or Saturday at £50.00 per person
Full Europa Forum Registration Fee: £180 for Lion member and £160 for partner registration plus various hotel packages (prices vary according to length of stay)
- Click here for details of Thursday 30 October
- Click here for detials of Friday 31 October
- Click here for details of Saturday 1 and Sunday 2 November
For countdown news to Europa Forum 2014
- Everything you've ever wanted to know about the Thomas Kuti Lions Musical Competition - the finalists, the music, the French Horn.
- What to do at the Europa Forum and local excursions
- Some of the previous years of Europa Forum
Come to the 60th anniversary Europa Forum in Birmingham from 30 October - 2 November 2014 and join around 1,000 delegates from the Lions Clubs International community of 300,000 men and women who belong to Lions Clubs throughout 45 countries involved.
Enjoy open discussion across different cultures at this unique Diamond Celebration being hosted by Lions Clubs International British Isles & Ireland.
It's easy to book your place using the links on this website - where you can also find out more about the venue, the vibrant city of Birmingham, and the Europa Forum programme of activities.
We're counting down the days until the start of the Europa Forum - so sign up for our newsletter or come back regularly for updates and the latest news. Here are a few highlights:
- A chance to hear from the new LCI, International President, Joe Preston
- A programme of interesting meetings focusing on Lions' humanitarian projects, international relations, key themes and leadership training
- Final of the Thomas Kuti Lions European Musical Competition - with winners from at least sixteen countries competing for international success. The finalists this year will all play the French horn - a beautiful but difficult brass instrument to master.
- Announcement of the winner of the Young Ambassadors project for 2014
- Speakers Corner - offering an opportunity for attendees to speak on their chosen topic for 15 or 30 minutes.
- Celebration 60th Anniversary Gala dinner