Join the Europa Forum in Birmingham
Come to the 60th anniversary Europa Forum in Birmingham from 30 October - 2 November 2014 and join around 1,000 delegates from the Lions Clubs International community of 300,000 men and women who belong to Lions Clubs throughout 45 countries involved.
Enjoy open discussion across different cultures at this unique Diamond Celebration being hosted by Lions Clubs International British Isles & Ireland.
It's easy to book your place using the links on this website - where you can also find out more about the venue, the vibrant city of Birmingham, and the Europa Forum programme of activities.
We're counting down the days until the start of the Europa Forum - so sign up for our newsletter or come back regularly for updates and the latest news. Here are a few highlights:
- A chance to hear from the new LCI, International President, Joe Preston
- A programme of interesting meetings focusing on Lions' humanitarian projects, international relations, key themes and leadership training
- Final of the Thomas Kuti Lions European Musical Competition - with winners from at least sixteen countries competing for international success. The finalists this year will all play the French horn - a beautiful but difficult brass instrument to master.
- Announcement of the winner of the Young Ambassadors project for 2014
- Speakers Corner - offering an opportunity for attendees to speak on their chosen topic for 15 or 30 minutes.
- Celebration 60th Anniversary Gala dinner